Tuesday 27 November 2012

HOW TO: Trajectory.

Due to the fact that my Zone can only be viewed through the camera (aka formed inside the shot),
i need to settle with a specific route through the space,
which will be made with the help of the devices, but their design comes later on.

I thought of 2 methods how to create the route:

1) following the same exact path they go in the book "Roadside Picnic" or in the film "Stalker"
[this means that my Zone's trajectory will be identical to the original, but set in the different site]

2) all the routes they use in the book and in the film together will be by some means intercepting with each other and thus forming a space, in which i will be placing my zone - aka length, angles and height
[this means that my new route will take place inside the shape formed by the original trajectories and in the space of the site]



No comments:

Post a Comment